Analytical Research Laboratories is
a great place to work that offers creative solutions to
the varied challenges presented to us by our clients every
day. ARL strives to provide and create a model work environment
that fosters personal and professional growth.
As a progressive contract research organization, we are
always looking for outstanding candidates with a wide
range of backgrounds to help us meet our clients' most
Analytical Research Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Analytical Research Laboratories Career Opportunities:
ARL has been experiencing a rapid increase in the demand for its services. Our goal is sustainable growth and in pursuit of that goal we are adding the following new positions featuring full benefits including health/dental/life insurance, 401(K), PTO and more. If you are interested in one of these positions respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume. Responses without the position title in the subject line will not be considered.
Executive Administrative Assistant
The Executive Assistant will report to the President/ CEO and be responsible for providing high level administrative and operating support to the Executive, Leadership Group and Supervisors at ARL Bio Pharma, Inc. and affiliates including DNA Solutions, Inc.
- - Bachelor's degree preferred and/or 5 years related experience
- - Exceptional, proven organizational, time management and administrative skills
- - Strong business writing skills
- - Strong communications skills, both verbally and written
- - Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and navigating the internet
- - Experience in organizing work systematically
- - Demonstrated success in planning and organizing meetings
- - Adaptable to changing circumstances
- - Confidence to make decisions independently and to judge when management collaboration is required
- - Common sense, flexibility, and teamwork with the ability to exercise good judgment
- - Pays close attention to detail and understands importance of accuracy
- - Reliable and trustworthy
Executive Administrative Assistant Duties:
- - Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- - Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- - Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
If you are interested, send an email with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with "Executive Administrative Assistant" in the subject line.
Sr. Chemist/Technical Lead
ARL is seeking a full-time Sr. Chemist/Technical Lead with 5+ years HPLC experience. Position is Monday through Friday 2:30p - 11:00p.
- - BS/BA in Chemistry or related field
- - MS Preferred
- - Experience with LIMS (Laboratory Information System)
- - 5+ years HPLC experience
- - Analysis of pharmaceutical products by HPLC and IC
- - Technical troubleshooting
- - Method optimization
- - Assisting training of less experience personnel
- - Knowledgeable in HPLC theory and application
- - Attentive to detail
- - Compfortable in fast paced environment
If you are interested, send an email with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Sr Chemist" in the subject line.
Microbiologists at ARL are primarily responsible for providing a high level of quality pharmaceutical microbiology testing as well as effective customer service to ARL clients.
- BS in Microbiology or related field
- Laboratory experience
- Aseptic Technique experience
- Knowledge of Microbiology concepts and practices
- Experience with LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System)
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- - Testing of compounded sterile and non-sterile pharmaceuticals
- - Isolation and identification of micro-organisms
- - Take client calls, assist clients with technical details of testing
- - Project management
- - Reporting results
- - Compliance with SOP's, regulations and safety programs
If you are interested, send an email with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with "Microbiologist I" in the subject line.
- - Detail oriented
- - Like working with people
- - Excellent listening skills
- - Leadership and teamwork
- - Work under pressure with ability to maintain calm
Lab Administrator - Accessioning
If you are interested, send an email with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Lab Admin" in the subject line.
The Lab Administrator - Accessioning will be responsible for handling pharmaceutical samples sent in for testing by pharmacists and manufacturing clients. This person will assess those samples to determine if they are appropriate for testing and log them into the laboratory management system. As part of the sample assessment, this person will be responsible for contacting the client as needed.
This position requires strong organizational skills, the ability to work independently and multitask as well. Additionally, this position requires the employee to make sound decisions based on limited information.
The individual should possess basic knowledge of Microsoft Office. A familiarity with the pharmaceutical industry as well as chemistry is a plus, but not necessary for the position. This is a full time position and is eligible for benefits such as health, dental, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, and a 401(K) retirement savings plan.
Research Scientist II
The Research Scientist II will be responsible for processing and analyzing pharmaceutical samples sent in for testing by pharmacists and manufacturing clients. The position requires a bachelor's degree in chemistry or a related field and a minimum of 2 years laboratory experience. The individual must be able to think and work independently, yet share ideas and work toward team goals. Ability to express thoughts in a clear concise manner both orally and written is also expected. Working knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, procedures, and instrumentation used in chemistry laboratory is preferred. Research Scientist II will be expected to be a resource for less experienced analysts. The individual must demonstrate ability to effectively prioritize and plan multiple work activities with varying deadlines and complexities.
- - Development and validation of analytical methods
- - Development of research proposal and study protocol
- - Communicate with client regarding the research progress verbally and in writing
- - Preparation of study report
- - Qualitatively/quantitatively testing routine and non-routine client samples
- - Prepares chemical reagents/mobile phase needed to perform testing
- - Document and record experiment details in lab notebook
- - Work wtih direct supervision and report to the lab supervisor
Perferred Experiences and Skill
- - HPLC, GC, and LCMS
- - Analytical balance and pipette
- - Chemical reagent and buffer preparation
- - cGMP and GLP
- - Personal computer; including word processing, spreadsheet, email, and database applications
If you are interested, send an email with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with "Research Scientist II" in the subject line.
Sample Preparation - Chemist I
ARL is seeking a full time Sample Preparation Chemist I with 0-2 years experience for our 5:00am-1:30pm M-F shift. Primary job responsibilities include preparation of pharmaceutical samples in various matrices for HPLC analysis. Ideal candidate will have hands on experience with routine sample preparation techniques and basic laboratory equipment including analytical balances and micropipettes. A bachelor's degree in chemistry or related science is required.
If you are interested, send an email with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Sample Preparation - Chemist I" in the subject line.
Analytical Research Laboratories has a position available in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma for a Pharmaceutical Microbiologist. The ideal candidate will have industry experience and will serve as a leader among the Microbiologists while working under the supervision of the Laboratory Director.
- - BS in Microbiology or related science
- - 6+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical/Industrial Microbiology
- - Implement Rapid Microbiology Detection technology for sterility testing
- - Plan and execute special microbiology projects as directed by clients
- - Research, propose and implement new testing services to meet client’s needs
- - Perform OOS/OOT investigative work, risk assessments and assess impact to customer data
- - Participate in discussions with scientific and business development personnel regarding technical and operational issues including routine sample and project testing/results, SOPs and client relations
- - Assist laboratory personnel in daily laboratory activities to maintain high scientific quality, compliance with SOPs and cGMP protocols and safety standards. Train employees on tasks where applicable
- - Demonstrated leadership skills, verbal and written communication
- - USP <71> and <85> Sterility and Endotoxin testing
- - USP <51> and <61/62> PET and Bioburden/Objectionable organisms
- - Good understanding of ICH, FDA and USP guidelines
- - Ability to work successfully in both a team/matrix environment as well as independently
- - Aseptic technique
- - Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage priorities, and maintain timelines for multiple activities is required
If you are interested, send an email with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with "Pharmaceutical Microbiologist" in the subject line.
Certifying Chemist II
Description:Primary responsibilities include quality review of HPLC-UV and IC data prior to reporting results to clients and out of specification (OOS) investigations. Qualified candidates should have 2+ years' experience operating HPLC as well as a strong understanding of chromatographic data and pharmaceutical sample preparation techniques. A bachelor degree is required. Work schedule is Tuesday-Saturday 10:00a-6:30pm.
If interested send email with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and write "Certifying Chemist II" in the subject line
Images of Life, Teamwork & Fun at ARL:
ARL and DNA Solutions Rowing Team
ARL Rowing Team
ARL Rowing Team
ARL Company Picnic