Analytical Research Laboratories
840 Research Parkway, Ste. 546
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Toll Free: (800) 393-1595
Phone: (405) 271-1144
Fax: (405) 271-1174
| Career Opportunities
Analytical Research Laboratories is
a great place to work that offers creative solutions to
the varied challenges presented to us by our clients every
day. ARL strives to provide and create a model work environment
that fosters personal and professional growth.
As a progressive contract research organization, we are
always looking for outstanding candidates with a wide
range of backgrounds to help us meet our clients' most
Analytical Research Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Analytical Research Laboratories Career Opportunities:
ARL has been experiencing a rapid increase in the demand for its services. Our goal is sustainable growth and in pursuit of that goal we are adding the following new positions featuring full benefits including health/dental/life insurance, 401(K), PTO and more. If you are interested in one of these positions respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume. Responses without the position title in the subject line will not be considered.
ARL is seeking a full-time Chemist III with 3+ years HPLC experience. Position is Monday through Friday 2:30p - 11:00p. Primary job responsibilities include but are not limited to analysis of pharmaceutical products by HPLC and IC, technical troubleshooting, method optimization, and assisting in training of less experienced personnel. Ideal candidates must be knowledgeable in HPLC theory and application, attentive to detail, and comfortable in fast paced environment.
- - BS/BA in Chemistry or related field
- - MS Preferred
- - Experience with LIMS (Laboratory Information System)
- - 3+ years HPLC experience
- - Analysis of pharmaceutical products by HPLC and IC
- - Technical troubleshooting
- - Method optimization
- - Assisting training of less experience personnel
- - Knowledgeable in HPLC theory and application
- - Attentive to detail
- - Compfortable in fast paced environment
If you are interested, send an email with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with "Chemist III" in the subject line.
Analytical Research Laboratories has a position available in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma for a Pharmaceutical Microbiologist. The ideal candidate will have industry experience and will serve as a leader among the Microbiologists while working under the supervision of the Laboratory Director.
- - BS in Microbiology or related science
- - 6+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical/Industrial Microbiology
- - Implement Rapid Microbiology Detection technology for sterility testing
- - Plan and execute special microbiology projects as directed by clients
- - Research, propose and implement new testing services to meet client’s needs
- - Perform OOS/OOT investigative work, risk assessments and assess impact to customer data
- - Participate in discussions with scientific and business development personnel regarding technical and operational issues including routine sample and project testing/results, SOPs and client relations
- - Assist laboratory personnel in daily laboratory activities to maintain high scientific quality, compliance with SOPs and cGMP protocols and safety standards. Train employees on tasks where applicable
- - Demonstrated leadership skills, verbal and written communication
- - USP <71> and <85> Sterility and Endotoxin testing
- - USP <51> and <61/62> PET and Bioburden/Objectionable organisms
- - Good understanding of ICH, FDA and USP guidelines
- - Ability to work successfully in both a team/matrix environment as well as independently
- - Aseptic technique
- - Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage priorities, and maintain timelines for multiple activities is required
If you are interested, send an email with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Pharmaceutical Microbiologist" in the subject line.
Certifying Chemist II
Description:Primary responsibilities include quality review of HPLC-UV and IC data prior to reporting results to clients and out of specification (OOS) investigations. Qualified candidates should have 2+ years' experience operating HPLC as well as a strong understanding of chromatographic data and pharmaceutical sample preparation techniques. A bachelor degree is required. Work schedule is Tuesday-Saturday 10:00a-6:30pm.
If interested send email with cover letter and resume to email@example.com and write "Certifying Chemist II" in the subject line
Images of Life, Teamwork & Fun at ARL:
ARL and DNA Solutions Rowing Team
ARL Rowing Team
ARL Rowing Team
ARL Company Picnic
|ISO 17025:2005 Laboratory Accreditation
ARL is accredited to the ISO 17025:2005 standard as applicable to our scope of accreditation that outlines general requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories.